• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***
test

Signature Images Turned ON

DDuB420

Tommy,
Could we please have signature images turned on if we host the imgs on image hosting sites then hotlink them to our SIG's?
Very little bandwidth consumption on your end if you disable the attachment feature for signature imgs :cool:

Obviously there will be rules, like no ads/promoting other sites/nudity or inappropriate images. I just think it would bring some added flavor to the site and members here can make custom Signature images with their setups or other cool things.

It would probably bring in more members also...

Just something to think about, thanks

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Let me look into it. I think the main reason why it was never turned on is because gigantic image sizes can cause issues. If I can set a reasonable max height and width (or the forum can auto resize sig images hosted or hotlinked) then for sure. :)

DDuB420

Right on :cool:
I'm sure that wont be an issue. Thanks for looking into it

yikes81

I would like to add my support for signature images.

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
This is an uprising i see. Will this be on CNN soon?! LOL Just kidding. I promise I will look into setting it up with image size limits soon. Just been real busy at work and home lately. If it is slow at work today, I'll work on it. :)

yikes81

Wait, your telling me you actually work at work?

Last edited:

MattyB

Wait, your telling me you actually work at work?

Yeah, what's that about!? Work is when I get all my personal stuff done! I did see something recently about Australians being the most unproductive people.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Sig pics are on now for all Level members.

Upload or link to... Max is 560px x 100px

Great, thanks Tommy. Though I'm too lazy now and the last time I used a pic in a forum sig was years ago lol

DDuB420

A little confusing from what Im used to insert the image but I got it going :cool:
Thanks again Tommy.
Time to improve my photoshop skills :cool: