test

Simcity

OG1-KENOBI

I know that it had a rough start but I grabbed this today and Im really enjoying it. I havent had one connection issue or had any trouble picking and playing on a server etc. Im only a few hours into it but Its bringing back great memories and 1989 flashbacks. (that last bit may have been the acid, it was good back then :) )

Its well worth a play if you liked the originals. I have found the lack of so called city size isn't an issue when you can run more than one anyway and link them and do deals for power/water/trash etc. I also am digging the whole linked to others play style if you want to and I think that it will be fun if you get with mates etc.

I will update more thoughts as I play more but so far for me its an 8.5 out of 10.

Anyone else grabbed it yet?

Last edited:

sway

I'll end up picking this up eventually but imo at 60$ it's WAAAYYYY overpriced, I'll wait til price reduction.

tappin from the Note II

OG1-KENOBI

This is EA fellas, I paid $68 (aussie) which was cheap as its $80-$90 depending on where you buy it, EA games generally hold their prices over here. Games like Sims 3 still sell here for $60 years after release. I do recommend grabbing it if you can snag yourself a copy cheap online etc. :)

OG1-KENOBI

I'm actually really liking it. It has such a deep gaming mechanic but also the things that made me fall in love with the 1989 original. Go buy it if you liked the previous games.

LevCarty

im trying 4 and kinda liking it so i might just get 5 whenits a lil cheaper :p

OG1-KENOBI

I still find myself at 11:15 pm thinking I should go to bed now but i just need to change......

3:16 am Just one more change.

never was interested in simcity, i mean since the first ones. I played lot of the sims, 2 and 3 though back in the day

strangeseraph

I've been wavering over getting this myself, the lack of single player mode has sort of frozen my feet. But they're adding more stuff to it and I think if I see it under 60 somewhere I'll grab it up. EA is making me dole out money of all sorts, Sim City, the new Sims expansions, and Sims 4 coming out next year possibly. Darn you EA!