Site Rules and Guidelines

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
It was brought to my attention that the Site Rules link in the footer of the website was not very noticeable, so I added a small rules icon next to the facebook icon in the site header. The rules and guidelines are basically just common courtesy.

We have a nice group of people here, so I do not foresee us having any problems. But you never know, so they are there to remind members that we run a friendly community. :)

If you have an questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Eirreann

I confess that I didn't even notice a "Rules" link at all... well now it's definitely noticeable. Thanks, Tommy!

AeonSoul

Which brings me to the question, where's that icon? I cannot see it xD (I cannot write that word, i mean the f4c3b00k word, otherwise the proxy will block the page D: )

AeonSoul

Lol they are not there on my page :O
Guss I'll try to refresh my cache, or the proxy is filtering them D:

BlackJair

I saw it and i tough it was some ad xd

Nice thing, that way everyone goes to see it.

Dantheman221

I guess kaspersky knows what its doing and keeps the signs up there :D Kaspersky is very smart with their AV software!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why any ad block plugin would block them. They are just icons that link to our fb page and to the site rules page. Just so everyone knows....the ads are there to help pay for the site hosting and giveways prizes, there are only two of them so I didn't think they were that bothersome.

Dantheman221

I don't know why any ad block plugin would block them. They are just icons that link to our fb page and to the site rules page. Just so everyone knows....the ads are there to help pay for the site hosting and giveways prizes, there are only two of them so I didn't think they were that bothersome.
They dont know we cant see the ads so, no prob there :D

BlackJair

Im not complaigning about the ads, i agree with them, its how a page can be sustentable, or asking for donations but i think it's not an option.

AVAST doesn't block it.

dnvr.dsz

looks like you fixed the three icons in the top-corner they are visible....adblocker is not blocking that icons anymore :))))

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
They were never broken. :) That was the ad blocker blocking out things that weren't ads. LOL
I added some custom code to work around it. :cool: