Site Upgrade

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I will be upgrading the forum software today. This is a major update so things will look out of place for a few days.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Did another update today. Software is still in BETA so the updates will be frequent until the stable version is release. Thx!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Site updated. Two new styles added. Dark Orange and Dark Blue. You can choose which style to use.

At the bottom left of the page, click on the style changer.

Pick a style

If you would like to see more colors added, please let me know and I'll see about adding them.

Thanks!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
The 'stay logged in' checkbox isn't selectable on the log in page for me.
But I like the new look :)
Hmm... I check it in FF and Chrome and it was checked for me. The check is the same color as the box border so maybe it blended in?

And thanks!

QPR_FC

I just tried it on my laptop and it works....but yes, very difficult to see whether the checkbox is selected with the colour scheme.
It doesn't work on my Android 8 OREO phone using Chrome though......that's what I used earlier and I just tried again, same issue.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I just tried it on my laptop and it works....but yes, very difficult to see whether the checkbox is selected with the colour scheme.
It doesn't work on my Android 8 OREO phone using Chrome though......that's what I used earlier and I just tried again, same issue.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll looking into it.