Skyrim

Commy1

Ellesar
lvl 81
Wood Elf
Hours: 140+

Neither proud nor ashamed ;P

Yeti

Hours: waaaay to many. Last check it was 250 + something. I took my sweet merry time and explored everything. In true form there is no reason to rush the main story as there never is an 'end' in these games (Elder Scrolls)

Commy1

For lack of thinking of anything else to do, I did do the main storyline first before anything else. Which I don't regret, I got shouts along the way that helped quite a bit in later quest lines.

Dtrtwing

I actually havent touched this game since SWTOR came out. Its definately one i do plan to play more soon though and since the last patch it sounds like i need to.

BlackJair

I borrowed it from a friend... I don't know what everyone see's on it, i didn't like it!

Maelstrom

I played it for a bit and then got Halo:CE remake and kind of forgot about it. I think my favorite part of what I did play was spending half an hour customizing my face only to never see it again.

lozz21

Lol, there's too much stuff to do that I sorta just gave up. I do love the stories and creepiness but I hate the dungeons they're so repetitive and boring and scary too.

MattyB

Staff member
I only got a copy about 16 days ago. It has almost taken over my life. I am about 105 hours so far. That's about 6.5 hours a day. That should slow down a bit now I'm back at work from my break. Maybe........

Commy1

I've heard that it takes at least 300+ hours to beat. And there are constantly more quests popping up so you never really beat it.
Lol no.. I had the game done by the time I hit 150 hours. Literally I checked. 100% achievements, lvl 81 I got with the glitch.. but only after I had beat everything at lvl 62. I just wanted the sweet satisfaction of getting things to lvl 100 :3

MattyB

Staff member
thats really cool I just recently started, about 11 hours so far :p
well im adding you guys on steam :)
Watch out, it sucks you in pretty quickly! It doesn't seem to end. It just goes on and on and on and on.......

JennyM

I only played Skyrim for a week, so I didn't really give it a chance I guess, but it didn't suck me in as much as world of warcraft - so I went back to what I knew, lol!
I might give it another go soon; there's so much to learn though....

B4n6k3

There's too much skill tree..... which one I need to choose......

(15 hours skyrim noobs..... )

MattyB

Staff member
That all depends on what you want from your character. My first guy used magic so I pumped up my Destruction mostly. I'm using a warrior style character now so it's mainly One Handed, Armor, blocking, and Smithing. Enchanting is also pretty cool. I love having so many options!! One day I'll get everything to 100!