so i now love bf4 more.

ejohnson

May 4, 2012
MN
I saw that the other day, makes me kinda want to get bf4 now.... despite how I am a diehard bf2 fan and cant stand bf3... I may give bf3 a few more tries.
Is bf4 pretty much the same as bf3 but with more explosions??

sway

Apr 12, 2012
Houston
I saw that the other day, makes me kinda want to get bf4 now.... despite how I am a diehard bf2 fan and cant stand bf3... I may give bf3 a few more tries.
Is bf4 pretty much the same as bf3 but with more explosions??

Bf4 is what bf3 should've been basically. It's pure eye candy if you can run ultra with scaling above 100. I loved bc2 and enjoyed bf3, I'm enjoying bf4 more than bf3, but find it more difficult, especially with the launch issues. My stats took nose dives bc of server issues, freeze and sound loop prob. It's gotten better for sure, but they need to fix the net code...bad!!!

Another thing, I like all the vehicles, BUT there's way too many and they spawn back way to quickly. I seem to get killed by vehicles more than anything. I never used the stinger launcher in any previous bf, but that's almost my number one weapon in bf4, thanks to too many choppers and jets. The game is awesome but needs work and can't wait for more maps and game modes, I miss gun game and some others.

tappin from my neXus 5

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
so i found out lastnight. if you wanna use battle screen on a setup like mine you better be comitted to mounting the fourth screen. i unplugged my other screen to pput it up. and man let me tell you. i had to redo graphics drivers lastnight and reinstall bf4. bf4 kept the setting with the fourth and then my regular display got all screwed up. geez man. i guess its time to upgrade to bigger screens and a 4x stand