So many issues my R7 is having. Anyone experience what my rig is going through?

Kuya_PJ

I bought this pc quarter 4 of 2017. I use it for gaming mainly. slowly upgraded parts since. No issues up until now. Most recent non windows or Alienware download was Hell Let Loose from steam with a key on sale from Green Man Gaming's site which was about 2 weeks ago. First issue was not able to chat in Hell let loose after a week of playing it with no issues. (thought it was a bug since its an early access game, didn't think twice about it) Then my headset didn't connect via Bluetooth for music and gaming few days after. Same day or day after, my rig was so slow. When I powered up my rig, I noticed no Alienware bios splash screen, took longer than normal to get to login in screen, was black screen until mins later at the login, on desktop as soon as I pressed the right button, the desktop was inaccessible for mins and was a very low ratio of hit or miss games to get into bios via black screen and mashing away blindly, trying to get into bios also through desktop restore, advance then uefi that way didn't work at all, would lock up when it restarts, restarting through the start button would also lock up. I have left it to restart to uefi for 30mins before and nothing still. I look at the task manager's last bios time somewhat often, normally it would be at 8.9 but since this problems started, it fluctuates between 60 seconds to 1 1/2 mins on last bios times.

Things I did:

I ran SFC, found corruptions within, ran SFC about 3-4 times then ran DISM restore health twice then reconfirmed with SFC. I had the log of the corruptions but didn't think twice to save it externally. Didn't notice any improvements. Did a windows restore keeping personal files first. Didn't improve the issues and didn't delete all programs and settings. Ran restore again but to wipe everything off. Initial full restore wiped everything didn't improve anything again, Did it 3 times, on the final third time did notice improved bios times at 25-27 seconds, my headset was recognized again but still no bios splash, still takes a while through black screens to get to login, restarting normally works now half the time but when it works, still takes longer than normal to restart but trying to get into bios either through restore advan and the conventional way is still pretty impossible. I downloaded the windows 10 install media via usb stick on my laptop. Same issues. Cleared cmos the way alienware recommends. Even removed the battery for rig to sit over night without one. Just for kicks and giggles, went out to local Micro picked up a Crucial 120gb MX500 SSD to clone the NVME. With the MX500 I have better chances of entering bios via conventional way but still locks up on restore advan to UEFI, have consistant last bios times does restart through the start button but slow still. I isolated parts from the main components on my rig, took out the non essential peripherals, 1TB SSD and the HHD, GPU and 1 ram sticks of the 4 I had in. Weird thing was that having all 4 sticks in ran slower in times than with a single 4gb. Did update bios to 1.0.19, nothing and update drivers from windows and Alienware site only. I tried 1.0.17 bios since the issues happened on the 1.0.18 bios but nothing changed either.

Average temps before issues started
86'F Idle both CPU and GPU
162'F on GPU and 145'F CPU during gaming averages before
Temps now for idle are the same have not done anything but try to get into bios and download drivers.

Has anyone had issues like what I am experiencing last few days? I may have forgotten things to add in this initial post, Let me know what you need to know or what you guys think of where to look or do next?

My specs:

i7 8700 on the Alienware AIO

16gb, 4 sticks of 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport

EVGA 2080 TI XC Ultra

EVGA 850W GQ 80+ Gold

256gb Toshiba NVME KXG50ZNV256G (OS)

1TB Samsung 860 Evo (Game library)

Seagate 250gb HHD (Documents)

EK Vardar case fans

Kuya_PJ

So an update. For kicks and giggles. I decided to go and buy the "recommended" HyperX 2933 sticks as I came across a few other threads saying how the mobo is finicky and picky on ram married to it. I ended up buying the 3200hz since I cannot find in store the 2933 locally. Come to find out from looking onto HyperX site for online retailers, I came across that the 3200hz has a XMP for 2933.. so got a real great deal today for a pair of 2x8gb 3200hz from my local micro center. Popped them in, lo and behold everything was back to normal. I can go into bios no issues, my last bios times is 8.8s instead of the fluctuation, no more hanging in restarts. Weird thing I noticed in my bios, the profile was defaulted to XMP 1 and has the speeds of 3200hz and XMP 2 is for the 2933 speed. I thought it would have been tiered as in default is 2666, xmp1 2933 then xmp2 3200 but its not. Another thing I noticed, when I put xmp 2 in bios for the 2933 as per said in the manual. My rig would lock again on restarts, no bios splash nor entrance to bios and long last bios times. Ill test the 4x4gb on my cousins rig to see if it is the sticks before I send them in and waste money on shipping for warranty to take a look at them. The 4x4gb sticks worked with no issues up until recently then it really showed a difference. Still don't know what exactly happened other than the idea of something within the module had failed.