Speaker issues

Lucas

Hey there guys... After a month with my 17, I must say im a little disappointed with it. The machine runs so cool, but the keyboard is a piece of sh... Now, im having speaker issues. A week ago I plugged it to my tv, and when I unplugged the hdmi, i lost my speaker sound. It returned after some tries of fixing it. Now, when I rebooted my pc, the speaker wont work. I ve tried everthing. I have the latest drivers and all... already tried reinstalling it. Headphones works ok.

thanks guys

Lucas

Yes man, i dont have the backup from before pluggin in. But i do have one when it was working. Tried it, didnt work :(

MattyB

There may be some settings in your Control Panel you can play with. Sounds like it still thinks it's plugged in for some reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kepano24

good god dude its you not the machine...you have to change the properties for the tv, for the output.....it doesnt always remember the tv for hdmi sound output

shankc

no need for the attitude m8 not everyone here is a computer pro, the reason for this website is to HELP people with such problems

MattyB

no need for the attitude m8 not everyone here is a computer pro, the reason for this website is to HELP people with such problems

Well said.

i realy need one. i have no laptops and my mac is OLD and slow

Better get on board then. If the cost is holding you back, make sure you check out the Dell Outlet store in your country. Usually some good deals with warranties available.

tolitsaso

Your speakers are fine. Check Sound Manager and look for which it is defaulted to when you plugged it in your tv using hdmi. it may have set itself to use hdmi audio