SSD upgrade done

Harris

The Intels are more reliable IMO. Better than the BSOD OCZ Vertex. I went with the Cruical M4 becuase of its price and ratings.

Rypac1502

I've got the same Intel 320 SSD in my M17x. I can't utilize SATA III speeds in my R2 so the 320 seemed like the pick of the SATA II drives, with great performance and reliability and also reasonably cheap. Like yours OverRide, mine has been perfect so far.

ThatOldGuy

I went with a Samsung 830 series because of reliability and Samsung was giving away a free copy of Batman: Arkham City. I don't know if they still have that deal.

Harris

I went with a Samsung 830 series because of reliability and Samsung was giving away a free copy of Batman: Arkham City. I don't know if they still have that deal.
I have the same SSD in my desktop. Has been working flawless with no noticable slow downs.

Checkmate

I've got the same Intel 320 SSD in my M17x. I can't utilize SATA III speeds in my R2 so the 320 seemed like the pick of the SATA II drives, with great performance and reliability and also reasonably cheap. Like yours OverRide, mine has been perfect so far.
Doesn't the M17x R2 support SATA III speeds?