test

Staff Members Wanted at AWO

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I am looking for two new AWO staff member that can contribute at least one well written article every two months for a minimum of 6 per year. The articles should contain at least one subject/heading picture (pictures within the article can be helpful too) and be of the following subjects.

• Review of a gaming related product. (Alienware System, PC Game, Keyboard, Headset, Mouse, Speakers, etc)
  • How-To for modding/upgrading an Alienware system, OS customization, etc.
  • How-To for fixing common Alienware problems, software and hardware related.
  • And anything else that you feel the Alienware and PC Gaming community can benefit from.

The person who gets picked should be an active members of the site, who makes quality/helpful posts and someone who can commit to the one article per month. You will have access to a special section where you can write, edit, upload pics, and work on your articles.

If you are interested, please PM me. I am only looking for two people at the moment.

Thanks!

MattyB

Sounds like a great job for any Level 4 members! I think we have one around here somewhere............

I would like to volunteer, I have my own personal blog too which you can check here. (consider it for my "qualification" I suppose?)
Its been a long time since I wrote anything, but nice excuse to return to it, though I'm no pro so I can stick to reviews and suggestions.

Maelstrom

I could write an article a month. I already know what the first one would be too.

And is it just for AW related stuff or can we include games too?

he just mentioned see the last point
"And anything else that you feel the Alienware and PC Gaming community can benefit from."

AeonSoul

I would like to help you out Tommy, but I don't think I will be able to provide on article per month :s
Guess I'll just stick to them forums ;D

Yeti

Good idea - there aren't enough guides around that describe OC'ing, tech terms, what to do with that new SSD, how to repaste*, how to clean your laptop for dust, etc, etc. Oh and feel free to borrow my ideas anyone :)

*repaste often pops up in guides but not in a manner all can understand

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Thanks to all who shown interest in joining the AWO staff. Two members were chosen and I will be posting the announcement shortly. I sincerely thank everyone who is a part of this site. If it wasn't you great guys and gals, this place would be nothing.

Thanks again!

MattyB

Congrats DDuB!! Now you had better start doing something of value around here!! :p:D

DDuB420

Yeah I guess your right, I've been slacking too much around here for the last couple months ;)
Time to kick it up a notch :cool: