Steering Wheels

Maelstrom

Feb 25, 2012
Alabama
I've only ever used a steering wheel for the PS2 and the one for the Wii. The Wii steering wheel doesn't really count though. The PS2 one I used was pretty good but the one problem I found with it is that it wasn't stable. You simply had it in your lap when you played with it and it became annoying. I don't know what you should get but I would get one that at least sits on your desk or is mounted to where it doesn't move when you use it.

MattyB

Resource Administrator / Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Ordered!!! :D $255 from PC Case Gear. I only just got up to work so I wont get it till I get home in 2 weeks. On the logitech site they have them listed at $499 retail. Haven't seen anyone sell them at that price.

Now I have something to look forward to when I get home! Oh yeah......the missus too. Almost forgot.

Ordered!!! :D $255 from PC Case Gear. I only just got up to work so I wont get it till I get home in 2 weeks. On the logitech site they have them listed at $499 retail. Haven't seen anyone sell them at that price.

Now I have something to look forward to when I get home! Oh yeah......the missus too. Almost forgot.

Aw nice of you. I wuld have just drawn a picture of a wheel on a piece of paper and told her to make vroom noises with her mouth.