test

Suggestions on gamepads

DeRon1

I wonder if anyone could give me any suggestions on which type of gamepad to use when the mouse isn't my forte? Mind you I really have only used console gaming systems b4 my new M17XR4! Please help because I'm crapping out with this mouse on Black Ops 2 and MOHW!

Is there something or some special driver to d/l for the xbox 360gp or the ps3gp,

I am doing horrible with this mouse deal and its frustrating and to ad insult to injury Dell won't give me any leads on how to access the xbox wired controller without charging me!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yikes81

Honestly, I think you should stick it out with the mouse.
It may take a little time to get used to it, but in the end, you will get a faster response time, and much better accuracy.

Slow the mouse response down ...

yes especially for fps mouse and keyboard are undisputed. Well you can get the ms gamepad for windows I have that (wireless one) though I play most with my nostromo and mouse, some games (unfortunately imo) which are better optimized for gamepads like the witcher 2 and dark souls gamepad it is.

DeRon1

I bought a Cyborg Ratt 9 but I have found that I am really lacking the coordination that is required for a mouse! and right now I'm not playing from my desk so the response time is so bad! I also have a xbox 360 wired controller that for some reason won't configure to my M17... Can someone tell me how to configure this to be noticed by my lappy. :(