Sw:tor

durbin209

Anyone here play SW:TOR? I just renewed my account so I'm looking for some people to maybe start a guild and some people. Hit me up on AWO.

VagrantXeth

I was just talking to my wife last night about wanting to pick it up. I will have the time to play soon because my shift will be changing to a more stable one (going from 12hr shifts to 8-5 shift with weekends off). I imagine I will pick it up when the transition occurs, I will hit you up once I get it!

durbin209

I was just talking to my wife last night about wanting to pick it up. I will have the time to play soon because my shift will be changing to a more stable one (going from 12hr shifts to 8-5 shift with weekends off). I imagine I will pick it up when the transition occurs, I will hit you up once I get it!
Alright, what alliance? sith or republic? And what server type? PVE PVP or RP?

Last edited:

durbin209

Sweet, well i am trying out sith today, my main is a lvl 25 jedi. But I'd prefer any server.

EMT911inWI

Yep Yep..Sith here. Play on a RP server just because that's where some of my other friends went. Always looking for people to run around with though..what server you guys on?

durbin209

Yep Yep..Sith here. Play on a RP server just because that's where some of my other friends went. Always looking for people to run around with though..what server you guys on?
I'm fine with whatever. haha republic sith, rp pvp pve :p as long as im jedi knight or sith warrior!

Checkmate

I got the game at launch. Started a Republic Trooper, Sith Sorcerer and Imperial Sniper. Got all 3 to about lvl 30 then got bored at the repetitive grind. It was interesting at first but the later levels just kept me wanting to leave the planet for the next one. Only to find out that the next planet is pretty much the same as the last one as far as missions go! Just different backdrop! :(

Sigh. I cancelled my recurring subscription last night.

RoBi1475

I play SW:TOR my brother who I usually run with had his motherbroad shit itself so I haven't been playing that much as I hate to MMO alone. I would love to get a sold group of people together to roll with. I would prefer the Sith faction.

durbin209

I play SW:TOR my brother who I usually run with had his motherbroad shit itself so I haven't been playing that much as I hate to MMO alone. I would love to get a sold group of people together to roll with. I would prefer the Sith faction.
Sure RoBi we just need people to make a sith guild for AWO. All we need now is the server type. I prefer PvE

RoBi1475

Sure RoBi we just need people to make a sith guild for AWO. All we need now is the server type. I prefer PvE
Can we name it "Sith Happens" cause that would be boss. Lawlz.

I have always played on PVP servers even though I don't PVP that much, but whatever everyone else wants is cool with me.

durbin209

Can we name it "Sith Happens" cause that would be boss. Lawlz.

I have always played on PVP servers even though I don't PVP that much, but whatever everyone else wants is cool with me.
Alright, so now we need 2 more people then we can make a guild

RoBi1475

xxdranenxxx had posted a thread somewhere here and also on the official Alienware site looking to put together a SW:TOR guild. If he is still interested that would be another. Plus my brother could log and sign a charter or whatever if that is what we need 4 people for. If you are talking about filling out party then he wont be much help with that for a bit. :(

durbin209

xxdranenxxx had posted a thread somewhere here and also on the official Alienware site looking to put together a SW:TOR guild. If he is still interested that would be another. Plus my brother could log and sign a charter or whatever if that is what we need 4 people for. If you are talking about filling out party then he wont be much help with that for a bit. :(
To start a guild it is like WoW you need a certain amount of players to sign up before you can register it as a guild. But in Swtor it is 4 people that need to sign the charter. I sent you a PM.

durbin209

Just chose a server(randomly of course) The server is "The Maw" Get some friends to join please! We will need many members to get started. We are sith. Message me here while I try to set up the charter. HMU with ideas for names.

Dtrtwing

I play and have played since Beta. I play Empire faction and am more then happy to get in with a group.