System requirements questions

snaven

Good day my fellow Alien buddies!

I am trying to understand something with video card, when I check a game online how do I compare laptop GPU VS PC ? Like for example im checking the next sim city game but it doesnt say however the new medal of honour ask for CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3GHz
RAM: At least 4 GB
Disc Drive: CD/DVD ROM drive (required for installation only)
Hard Drive: At least 20GB of free space
Graphics card: NVidia GTX 560 1024 MB VRAM or better / ATI Radeon 6950 1024 MB VRAM

Would a M14X run that? you can see my setting in my signature, like the card they show is always for PC but I have a GT555M so how do I compare? I always have that question before I buy a game, will my computer run it.

cheers

RoBi1475

The only problem with this is that it does not recognize switchable graphics. It usually only reads the intel graphics and not the dedicated card. But I use that site too.
I suppose that would be true I have had situations where it doesn't recognized SLI setups. Isn't there a way to manually turn on the dedicated graphics cards, so that they are on during the system scan?

BlackJair

Nothing better than CYRI, but you can also read the game specs, there must say the requieriments. Btw, my R2 can run almost anything, if your M14x is R3 o R4 you can bet it will run it.