TactX Headset - Any good?

SlammedLTZ

My $10 headset took a crap. Is the TactX headset any good? Are they comfortable too?

Harris

I had them. Not bad at all. They come with an extension, which is nice when you are sitting right in front of your Alienware.

XtantX

I got them...they are good, but I upgraded to the Logitech G930 wireless headset. Check them out. They sound great.

Squire

I am hoping to just win a set one day off of their site. But I am never that lucky =/

Dantheman221

I got them...they are good, but I upgraded to the Logitech G930 wireless headset. Check them out. They sound great.
I wanna get those too :) 40ft of wireless sound = go to the kitchen while talking to your friends over skype or something! Awesome!

XtantX

I wanna get those too :) 40ft of wireless sound = go to the kitchen while talking to your friends over skype or something! Awesome!
They sound very clear too. I walk away from the computer while talking on ventrilo, go up stairs and get a drink or snack, come back and I didn't miss a thing. :)

Commy1

I'm open to anything at the moment. If you want an amazing headset though I suggest the Razer Tiamat 7.1 or if you want something that will work for every day use as well, I suggest the Cyborg F.R.E.Q's also very sweet.

calric

I use a set. i like them. semi short chord with an extension which is great; but i never use the extension. its clear and comfortable. I would recommend them. i came from using cheap sets to the tactx headset and the tactx headset is very light; lighter than expected, really.