The Bored Thread.

WaLkAwaY

Every site needs a bored thread. You can thank me later Glock.

So from moderating over at cod4boards.com, I have come to learn that traffic is brought to a sight by key words and the more threads of a diverse nature you have the more hits your site will get. Since I am never on the SWAT TS server anymore and I mostly post on a few websites I think I can help with this. ;)

WaLkAwaY

See it's a "Bored Thread" because you post in it when you are bored or have nothing really interesting to say. Like chit chat. :D Get it? Hello? :(

WaLkAwaY

Well before I had joined SWAT (IGG) I was part of a clan called ]eVe[ and I was with them for a really long time. The clan dissolved as the member base was torn in half by in fighting. It was kind of heart breaking to witness so I changed my name to WaLkAwaY vowing to never be part of or care about anything that I could not just walk away from.

That is why I knew the SWAT people for about 3 - 4 years or so before I even joined their IGG.

You?

MacDiddy

I'm bored! My cable is out but my internet is still working! Go figure! Errrrr.

WaLkAwaY

Ha your late Big Berries. Tell you what looking at your name on a forum that does not say SWAT or have other SWAT peoples names is weird and makes me miss it. :(

Dantheman221

hi ^^ We need to find a way to attract more ppl if we are ever gonna start the drawings for the keyboard and mouse xD

WaLkAwaY

It pretty much is a thread for useless banter, though sometimes serious discussions have taken place in them. The bored thread at one site I go to is something like 2000+ pages. Kind of like holding a text conversation only not in real time, like a chat box. :D

Eirreann

^That would be pretty cool! Do you actually have one of those mixer things?