The Bored Thread.

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
Every site needs a bored thread. You can thank me later Glock.

So from moderating over at cod4boards.com, I have come to learn that traffic is brought to a sight by key words and the more threads of a diverse nature you have the more hits your site will get. Since I am never on the SWAT TS server anymore and I mostly post on a few websites I think I can help with this. ;)

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
Well before I had joined SWAT (IGG) I was part of a clan called ]eVe[ and I was with them for a really long time. The clan dissolved as the member base was torn in half by in fighting. It was kind of heart breaking to witness so I changed my name to WaLkAwaY vowing to never be part of or care about anything that I could not just walk away from.

That is why I knew the SWAT people for about 3 - 4 years or so before I even joined their IGG.

You?

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
Good morning Alien people.
abduct.gif

WaLkAwaY

Feb 4, 2012
Earth
It pretty much is a thread for useless banter, though sometimes serious discussions have taken place in them. The bored thread at one site I go to is something like 2000+ pages. Kind of like holding a text conversation only not in real time, like a chat box. :D