test

The Bored Thread.

MattyB

Been wondering where you got to. Even though the thing said you were online the whole time........

MattyB

Hey all. I'm back!! What's been happening??

I'm coming here after quite some time as well. Exams and crap.
Just coming back to try to snag my new backpack huh??? :D :p

I can't imagine having to do exams ever again! I am doing an external Frontline Management course at work and it's pretty tough after not studying for 17 years! No exams though thank god! I now remember why I dropped out of University :D

yikes81

Wait what?? There is another backpack give away?

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

MattyB

Flying home today!! Hells yeah! 2 sweet weeks off to do as little as possible. Time to finally get this CPU cooling sorted in my ALX!

RedPatti

A little bored trying to decide what to do this morning and saw this thread. A friend of mine showed me this video a few weeks ago and it cracked me up! I think it's old so you have probably seen it before but figured I would share anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChEPj0dXXk

Enjoy!

MattyB

oh man I'm hungover today. Nothing like starting work at 6am. 5 hours down, 6 to go................

MattyB

These are the things we do to ourselves for some reason. I'm thinking a big dose of KFC for lunch may help.

MattyB

My PC games have been boring me lately. It's definitely time to fill the PC void before the new Borderlands is released.
In the meantime I have become obsessed with an IOS game called Racing Rivals. Anyone here play?

Bama78

This thread is supposed to one of the most active..... we got to revive this place.

Alienwulf

I don't know how..seems to be less and less Alienware owners:( Kind of sad I am still in love with the older look.
Maybe we could get some new topics?

Bama78

There are many ways to revive a forum. The AW owners are out there. It's getting their attention and giving them a reason to be HERE ... OFTEN. That would be the next challenge... but there are many ways to do that!!!

Last edited:

MattyB

Oh my god I've just noticed that my beloved M18x R2 is now in the 'Legacy Laptops' section. What a sad sad day. :(