The New Aurora

Anozira

AWO Supporter
Hi, has anyone bought one of these new Aurora's (R9) yet? I've had my R4 for about 10 years now and the only thing I replaced was the graphics cards, my third one. What an amazing machine!!! I am going to purchase a New Aurora but I want to see what other people think of the new machines and how they perform first. They look cool :) and a smaller foot print and 10 lbs lighter. Also since the R9 has a lot better air flow according to the website would it still be wise to get the water cooled or just the heatsink version? $50.00 more for the water cooled version.

Anozira

AWO Supporter
I just wanted to say i'm sorry for my boneheaded post from yesterday. I was told earlier today from a friend that the New Aurora R9 was just announced a couple of weeks ago. My bad. Ha ha ha ha nobody has them yet. :( That explains everything. I guess i'll just wait.....

MattyB

The older design (R2-R4) was awesome. I owned 3-4 of them over the years. These new machines look fantastic. I would love to get my hands on an empty chassis at some stage and do a custom build.