The Story Behind Your Handle.

WaLkAwaY

This is a two part question.

The first is why did you choose the name you use for gaming or what is the story behind it?

The next question is why did you choose this forum name?

I guess it could be one question if they are both the same.

durbin209

Durbin209 or Famasten, Durbin209 is because Durbin is my middle name and 209 is my phone area code. And famasten i use because my dad used it.

WaLkAwaY

209 You must live in one of these counties.

Alpine County, Amador County, Calaveras County, Mariposa County, Merced County, Sacramento County, San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, and Tuolumne County. I am gonna guess either Sacramento, Merced or Tuolumne.

durbin209

209 You must live in one of these counties.

Alpine County, Amador County, Calaveras County, Mariposa County, Merced County, Sacramento County, San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, and Tuolumne County. I am gonna guess either Sacramento, Merced or Tuolumne.
no i live in san joaquin county, my dad is going to be the capt of sheriff's office.

AeonSoul

Well one of the first names I used when playing L2 was Soulburner, ripped off from a band's album name. Then people from my clan started calling me souleh, to shorten it, so I kinda stick with that for a bit. Then when I was registering for The Old Republic closed beta, souleh was unavailable, so I had to come up with something, and I took the word Aeon since I liked it, and so I came up with AeonSoul. Since I liked it pretty much from the start, I guess I'll stick with that a bit longer :p

durbin209

Well one of the first names I used when playing L2 was Soulburner, ripped off from a band's album name. Then people from my clan started calling me souleh, to shorten it, so I kinda stick with that for a bit. Then when I was registering for The Old Republic closed beta, souleh was unavailable, so I had to come up with something, and I took the word Aeon since I liked it, and so I came up with AeonSoul. Since I liked it pretty much from the start, I guess I'll stick with that a bit longer :p
Aeon you play SWTOR?

Sfynxx

I used to use CliffordRAWR on a lot of things because Clifford is my last name and, well, RAWR just makes everything better :p

When I started playing WoW again after a bit of a break I named my main character Sfynxx. I was the first and only Sfynxx on WoW for quite some time which was pretty cool. Even now I think there's only 4 and two are mine. Anyway, I liked the name a lot so it kind of stuck. Now I use it for AWA, AWO, SC2, and a few other things too. :)

Eirreann

"Eirreann" is a variant of the Irish Gaelic word "eirean", which pretty much means "homeland", although it is commonly used as "Eirrean" which means literally "Ireland".... I did not know this when I made it up, or else I might have thought harder about it, haha! At the time it was just a cool sounding name that was based off of the brand that made my harp!

DecepticonZ9

my first day at college i was wearing a hat that said decepticons on it. and everyone ended up calling me decepticon
and i just love the whole transformers type stuff. zoids gundam. you know :)

Dtrtwing

Well mine goes all the way back to the aol days when a screenname could only be 8 characters. Im a huge Detroit Redwings fan so condensed it to thatl.