test

thinking about GTX 960

8*sectorb6

Hi

One of my older X51 r2 needs a new GPU it now has the gtx 760 oem 1.5 gig.

I have located a new Blower type GTX 960 2 gig model.. I know this is am older model its 9.5 inches long so that's a plus.

I have seen mamy here go for 1050 1060 mini NON Blower models.. I just don't feel that's wise.. I game in a warm climate( for long) periods, and it just seem too risky..

So. GTX 960 anyone have it, and does it have any issues with Win 10?

I believe my current gtx 760 has issues with win 10, the mouse and keyboard freeze randomly -This never happens on the same computer while using the Motherboard Intel Graphic chip.

Thanks

MURRARI

Hi

One of my older X51 r2 needs a new GPU it now has the gtx 760 oem 1.5 gig.

I have located a new Blower type GTX 960 2 gig model.. I know this is am older model its 9.5 inches long so that's a plus.

I have seen mamy here go for 1050 1060 mini NON Blower models.. I just don't feel that's wise.. I game in a warm climate( for long) periods, and it just seem too risky..

So. GTX 960 anyone have it, and does it have any issues with Win 10?

I believe my current gtx 760 has issues with win 10, the mouse and keyboard freeze randomly -This never happens on the same computer while using the Motherboard Intel Graphic chip.

Thanks
I was running windows 10 with a gtx760 and had no issues like you're experiencing. Perhaps some drivers need updated?

8*sectorb6

as to drivers, Yes..most likely. I've done a refresh install and update everything as needed. Still it will freeze at random times.

When using motherboard intel chip gpu..never.

mf9

I too was using a 760 GTX with Windows 10, no issues until it died. Zotac replaced under it’s 5 year warranty with 960 GTX, however it’s of ACX style. It runs fine, however the CPU fan now makes most of the noise.