test

Thought that this was an interesting read

DDuB420

Very interesting indeed
I wonder if Microsoft buys dell will they keep the alienware line alive?

Guess its just a waiting game...

Maelstrom

Tablets may become supreme to normal computers eventually. But I'm sure that most people will prefer a gaming PC to a tablet any day. It more or less has to do with the hardware requirements and the need for a keyboard.

yikes81

I agree, there are a lot of people that prefer keyboard and mouse for gaming.

MattyB

There's plenty of keyboard addons for tablets these days. It all comes down to hardware and I'm sure that will shrink in the years to come as most hardware does. May take a few years but I'm sure high end GPU's will fit in tablets at some stage.

AeonSoul

There's plenty of keyboard addons for tablets these days. It all comes down to hardware and I'm sure that will shrink in the years to come as most hardware does. May take a few years but I'm sure high end GPU's will fit in tablets at some stage.

That might be closer than you think, especially since nvidia announced the shield.

MattyB

Exactly! Unfortunately I think tablets are only going to get bigger! (Not in size)

DDuB420

yikes81

yeh, when i first saw this, i thought that they just stuck wii controls onto a tablet.

DDuB420

The tablet has different modes, that pic is of the tablet in mobile console mode.
It does have a keyboard and a USB 3.0 port, that can support a Gaming controller or mouse.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-edge-pro

Not so different, just the wait for the internal hardware to get better and Gaming PC's will go mobile via tablets

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

Now Alienware needs to get their shit together and take on razer for the Gaming PC Tablet wars.
Hopefully microsoft buys them out and makes this a reality :cool:

yikes81

It would be in their best interest to do it. So I'm sure that it will happen.

Sent via Tapatalk