• ***This section is not for troubleshooting your computer. Please use the correct section for your Alienware model.***
test

Thread Titles

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Hello AWO Club members!

Please try to make your thread titles more about the subject of your post if you can. I've fix about a dozen or so in the last week.

Titles like the following;

"One more question...."
"Need Help"
"Something else..."

Are very generic and doesn't really help to get your actual problem indexed well with search here and search engines in general.

Example: If you have an issue with a USB port on your X51, a good thread title would be: "X51 USB problem"

You want others to find your thread so they can help you and others who may also be having the same issue.

Thanks for your help!

AeonSoul

Yeah that's actually a good point, like that the search feature will work way better.

DDuB420

I always try to be very detailed with my thread titles & add in the word alienware if I can ( for search engine purposes )
Easier to get hits to the site that way.

Good point, but still the things here are much better than most other forums I visit. God they can seriously annoy the crap out of ya!

yikes81

I know what you mean. I have been to other forums, and it's crazy there. It's not too bad here. The environment is pretty well controlled.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

Oh thank you Tommy. You have no idea how much that fot (got) to me. :D

AeonSoul

Ahahahah Matty, I wanted to point that one out, but was afraid of sounding rude by doing so :p