Tomb Raider

JohnW

A thread about games based on movies here makes me wonder about the opposite. Have they made great movies from popular games? I have watched Tomb Raider series and they are interesting. But Mortal Kombat stinks.

Alligator

Yeah, I agree that Tomb Raider series are outstanding, though the fact that the movies star Angelina Jolie was the main reason I watched the movies. :) And don't forget about Resident Evil series.

Eirreann

I liked Doom. A lot of people did not though. Max Payne was good as well.
I remember that film! It was actually pretty good, wasn't it?
Prince of Persia was decent... I prefer the games though, haha!

Gogreen

Doom is pretty good, and I agree with you about Resident Evil. I don't usually like zombie type of movies, be it based on games or not. But I think Resident Evil is cool.

Sfynxx

Do animated movies count. Pokemon 2000!!!!, Amazing ;)
^ Hahaha agree!! :D

I LOVED Tomb Raider - games and movies. Was probably one of the first games I played when I was younger - that and Crash Bandicoot and wrestling!! lol

Hmmm.... they should make a Crash Bandicoot movie..... *goes deep into thought about a CB movie*

VagrantXeth

I actually liked the Silent Hill movie. Sure the cameos were great but I think they did a good job at bringing the fictional town to life. And with all the different story arcs that the fictional setting has, I think it fit right in with the mythos of the series.