Top 5: All Time Main Course Fast Food Menu Item?

WaLkAwaY

This is not an original idea of mine. I stole it from a radio show. :D

Came up with a list of fast food items that when I get the craving for fast food these are what I really want. Not just like a whimsical drive by hey I think I will have Taco Bell but a serious got to have one of these items craving.

Rules:
  • No sodas or side dishes (like potato salad, fries, onion rings or coleslaw).
  • Has to be a specific restaurant (not just saying "hotdogs, or hamburgers").
  • Only coast to coast nationwide restaurants, not places that are still growing outside there home state or regional places (not White Castle, Not Whata Burger, Not Chik-Fil-A, etc...). Basically if someone in Georgia (US) scratches their head asking what Chick-Fil-A is then it does not count. Just like
  • No restaurants like Hooters or pizza places.
  • No Sandwich shops (Subway, Quiznos etc...).

I guess the people outside the US can come up with a top 5, of fast food restaurants in their areas I do not know enough about them. I do know that there are some fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys in other countries.

So my top five starting with the lowest first:

5. Burger King Whopper w/cheese
4. McDonalds Cheese burger
3. Kentucky Fried Chicken Extra Crispy
2. McDonalds Sausage McMuffin w/egg
1. McDonalds Big Mac

Honorable mention: Jack in the Box Sour dough burger.

Really wanted to throw in the Carl's Jr. Six dollar original burger but it only goes through half the states.

BTW: I included a link for those of you interested. Wendy's Stock This is a pretty steady stock that is good for someone who does not have a lot of cash to throw around, to wet their feet on. Trending it shows a slight to moderate decline every year for a couple of months then a steady to sharp rise. Buy low sell high.

Tip, always a good idea when going for stocks to look at things that hinder/harm/stagnate society or are cause for drama in society they do the best. Obesity is at an all time high, fast food restaurants are one of the fastest growing markets right now, even in a crappy economy. Does not make sense but it works.

Dantheman221

Maybe I should take you to a restaurant and you will change your mind? ^^
LOL, just noticed this was about fast food :D
Here's my top 5:
1.Chicken Teriyaki with Chineese Noodles! (Chineese express :D)
2.Big Tasty
3.Big Mac
4.Mc.Nuggets.
5.Something, I don't eat fast food much :D

Eirreann

1. Burger King's Double Cheeseburger (I really could live off those!)
2. KFC's fried chicken (that counts, right?)
3. Taco Bell normal soft tacos
4. Big mac (we all know from where...)
5. McNuggets

This list would have been veeeeeeeeeery different if I was allowed to use Chic-fil-a...