test

Transferable Parts? Alienware X51 HELP

Adamda

So after numerous blue screens and crashes over the span of 2 years and a half of owning an Alienware X51 i have decided to migrate to building my own PC using new parts. But my question is which parts can i use for my next build from my old Alienware X51?!

Parts:

1. GTX 760 Ti OEM
  2. Intel Core i5-4440
  3. Ram? (4x2)

Please reply ASAP thanks!

TiredKorok

I think there's more than that that you could take out. For instance, i'm certain you could take out the wireless card if you wanted. Maybe use a couple cords, the hdd(i would suggest getting an ssd though), and definitely could move the ram.

I mean it's kind of going to come down to what you want to move over or what you need to move over. Just some things would take more work than others. Hope that helps? Xb

Adamda

I think there's more than that that you could take out. For instance, i'm certain you could take out the wireless card if you wanted. Maybe use a couple cords, the hdd(i would suggest getting an ssd though), and definitely could move the ram.

I mean it's kind of going to come down to what you want to move over or what you need to move over. Just some things would take more work than others. Hope that helps? Xb
So the parts in my X51 are compatible for my next build?! :D

ADOR

The motherboard is a standard M-itx screw hole pattern so it could be used as well, BUT if you been having trouble with it it may not be worth it. Also the IO shield is made into the back pannel, so you wouldn't have one to swap.