test

Tropical Storm Ike is here

PoOkiExL3oi

T.S. Ike Turner is about to whip the Gulf Coast Arss let's just hope Tina Turner isn't around lol I know that was so corny. Anyways lets pray this weather isn't as bad as Hurricane Katrina. Wish us all in the Gulf Region luck Ao's

AeonSoul

Good luck to whoever lives there, luckily we don't suffer from that sort of weather in EU.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
We'll probably just see some rain out of that system but best of luck man, for taking the brunt of it.

sway

Isn't it called Isaac? Hurricane Ike was back in 2008...

Im confused too, isaac is what's in the gulf now. Ike made my life hell about 4 years ago, didn't have power for two weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

PoOkiExL3oi

Yes it's Hurricane Isaac spell check my apologize and the weather from where I live in Louisiana is getting bad the wind speed is about 25-30mph no rain yet just heavy winds. By the late afternoon hours is when I will see the heavy rain fall and wind speeds up to 40-50mph. BBQ time! : P

Jenova

Meh, Isaac is nothing. Born in panama city Florida and live in Georgia now, my gf and I actually miss hurricanes. Just don't live where it floods and you'll be alright.