test

TTYL

DeRon1

Hey guys I was just posting a lil note and wanted to say to you all!! Have great Holidays and I shall return sometime after the new years! work is calling and its time to board the plane sooz choos m8's I hope to chat while In the UK but don't knnow what to expect out of the rest of my travels!!!:cool::cool: OH YEAH STILL NO M17X R4:mad: :mad::mad:

DeRon1

OI OI OI ... Lmbo...Boots are on the ground and I see Big Ben and Tower Bridge! Awesome m8's here! Got a call today and the latest on my M17. You'll get a big laff from this! No GPU, No Touch Pad, and No Power Cord!!! The date has changed to Nov 19th 2012. what a laff aye!! :( oh well what can I do but be pissed about it! Its late sooz Take care m8's! cyaz l8r ;)

MattyB

Like I said before, hit them up for a GPU upgrade or else you'll cancel your order. Hopefully they don't call your bluff! You at least have time to change your order and go with the 675M if you still have a problem with the 660.

It must be starting to get cold and miserable in London this time of year. 35 degrees Celcius (95 F) where I am!

like MattyB insist on the upgrade or if it seems to be going no where cancel the order and try hitting a retail store
besdies I always wanted to go to London too

DeRon1

well its a lil cold for this Florida boy but i came prepared! currently 13C (54F) and some rain here and there but altogether I like it! Strange lot;) Yeah I'm going to hit them up for that GPU upgrade today and thanks for the info!

STILL QUITE PISSY OVER THE DELAY THOUGH

MattyB

well its a lil cold for this Florida boy but i came prepared! currently 13C (54F) and some rain here and there but altogether I like it! Strange lot;) Yeah I'm going to hit them up for that GPU upgrade today and thanks for the info!

STILL QUITE PISSY OVER THE DELAY THOUGH

Good luck! I can imagine that its pretty frustrating. All will be good when it's finally in your hands though.