Turtle Beach X12

VagrantXeth

A co-worker of mine recently upgraded to a wireless set of Turtle Beach headphones and he was kind enough to give me his X12 headset. They were brand new! The logo on the earcups still had the plastic on them, and I am finding that I love them. The only thing that I did notice was that while playing L.A. Noire (PC version) some of the dialogue was muffled or inaudible. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what did you do to fix it? For everything else they work awesome and you can't go wrong for free!

RoBi1475

I have a pair of x12s. I haven't noticed any noise issues aside from a buzzing when I try to use them while its cabling is partly rolled up.

VagrantXeth

I have a pair of x12s. I haven't noticed any noise issues aside from a buzzing when I try to use them while its cabling is partly rolled up.
Not to say I have additional noise, just a lack of it. I think it might have to do with the way the headset emulates surround sound, but now that you mention it, I did notice some buzzing when I have the headset turned up and I do happen to have the cord rolled up, so I will try out unrolling it to see if that fixes that. Thanks for the input!