test

USB problems

BiteMe

Hello ,

I have a Alienware 17 r1 .
I’m running windows 10 x64.

my problem is that when I use the usb ports on my iPhone 11 it keeps connecting and disconnecting .
Sometimes it’s every 1 sec and sometimes it goes good.
Can anyone help me with that problem ?

MattyB

The first thing to try would be using a different lightning cable, just to rule it out.

You can also try cleaning the laptops USB ports with some isopropyl alcohol but if they are all doing it then there's a different problem.

You can also try reinstalling the USB Chipset drivers (found on Dells website) or updating your BIOS.

Hiro

I also get same thing (sometimes) with AW17r1 and android devices. I found its usually the cable (swapping cable fixes it); and mostly sata usb port (the one next to micro display port on left side)
Windows 8.1 x64

BiteMe

The first thing to try would be using a different lightning cable, just to rule it out.

You can also try cleaning the laptops USB ports with some isopropyl alcohol but if they are all doing it then there's a different problem.

You can also try reinstalling the USB Chipset drivers (found on Dells website) or updating your BIOS.
i changed the cables with original apple, no success .
Also I updated the bios and chipset also not working

Mostly it keeps working with this port rest won’t work .

Thanks for the info but still does not work properly any one knows a other solution or had the same problem and fixed it ?

Attachments