test

VINTAGE OFFICIAL Alienware Dragon Chassis And Collector Artifacts - Limited Time Only

Surma

For sale is a vintage, genuine ALIENWARE computer Full-ATX Chieftec Dragon saucer silver chassis. No PSU included. Includes five fans all 80mm, two of them are Rosewill with a manual fan controller attachment. This case is perfect for those involved in the custom PC case world since it is highly modifiable. Design it as you "modream". Highly moddable.

Further things this auction includes:
(1) LG 16x10x40x CD writer
(1) Genuine FUNC Alienware logo hard, double-sided mouse pad
(1) Genuine Alienware poster
(1) Genuine Alienware binder

For the full listing please visit the eBay page linked below:​

Last edited:

Surma

Hi holeyguy66,

I tried researching for a price, but found no information. This is the reason for making an auction since I am not sure how to appraise this particular case given it's vintage standing. Perhaps, there are some more knowledgeable members or staff to assist in appraising this offer.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Surma

holeyguy66

well the 2 predator cases i bought p1 and p2 was around 100 each. the dragon case isnt something alot of aw fans know about unless you followed the brand since the start. what if i was to offer you 100 bux for it. to ship it to me would cost 36 bux so you would make 136 bux off that

Surma

As of now, your offer appears handsome. How long can you keep your offer? For fairness's sake, I would like to give an equal chance to everyone here on the forum. Therefore, I would like to hold off a couple more days to see if there are other parties interested. Are these terms alright with you holeyguy66?

Surma

Check your PM folder, holeyguy66

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

SOLD

This thread can be locked if the mod/op so desire.