Virgin alienware owner

R444PPY

Apr 29, 2014
Scotland
Hi all just got my first alienware M17x R5 I played PC years ago then went to consoles but fancy the PC scene again my names Chris from Scotland will be on here a lot to read up on mods and info and pick some of the alien brains;)

Last edited:

R444PPY

Apr 29, 2014
Scotland
Thanks for the welcome guys it's appreciated @ejohnson I stay about 30 mins max from Edinburgh don't know if you've heard of it a place called Stirling & Edinburgh is a beautiful town especially for tourists make sure you go to the castle and if you get a spare day take a trip to St. Andrews it's not far away again plenty of history and tourism spots and if you like your golf like me plenty there to keep you busy I hope the weathers good for you and enjoy your stay over here:D

ejohnson

May 4, 2012
MN
I think im actually staying at the castle.... my friend moved there and then she met a guy and is getting married, so me and my wife are flying over for the wedding.

From what he has told me, my chances of sun are pretty slim.. We are going to try to hit as many cool places as we can between wedding events. Hope to get everythign.

R444PPY

Apr 29, 2014
Scotland
Again thanks for the welcome you know I couldn't understand playtime747 for the life of me how you knew my name I went into my profile I even went into my xbox one account in my link and no mention of my name DUH then I read my first post it's been a hard night shift lol