Vista

Gogreen

Nobody is perfect. Even one of the biggest companies in the world could make a mistake. For Microsoft, I think Vista is a mistake. Any Vista users here?

Eirreann

*Gags* I have to use Vista when I visit my grandparents (on both sides of the family!) because that's what their computers run! It is such a pain in the butt!!!!

Irving

I am sorry to hear that. :) I have ever tried Vista on my friend's computer and I can see that having to use it is like a punishment.

Maelstrom

I used to have a Vista but after I started getting error messages like "Windows has stopped working" I kinda decided to move up to win7.

Eirreann

I used to have a Vista but after I started getting error messages like "Windows has stopped working" I kinda decided to move up to win7.
At that point I borrowed my grandfathers shotgun.... now I owe them $599 for a new PC..... (joking, of course!)

Eirreann

what is bad in vista?
Oh, there were just a whole lot of bugs, compatibility issues, and bad software design in Vista; at first it seemed fine to me, but when I tried to do more "detailed" stuff it completely crapped out: wouldn't let me do anything...

durbin209

I have windows 7 i personally enjoy it, much easier then what i used to have.