Want to buy myself a cool present

Yeh maybe. At the moment I am
Playing the games that I really want.

I think I found a gift that I like. It's a small articulated figurine. It's going to be the subject of my little mini photography project. All I need after that is a particular lens to create the effect I want.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
I'm not going to do anything with it really. Someone has out bid me anyway and I'm not sure how high I want to go since it needs a new GPU which are still going for $130 on eBay! There's also an old Aurora R5 which I would love but it will be around $650 by the time it gets to me which is way too much. I would have to try to sell off some of the parts to make it worth it.

What to do, what to do???

Or an M11x R1 for about $500.........

I'm not going to do anything with it really. Someone has out bid me anyway and I'm not sure how high I want to go since it needs a new GPU which are still going for $130 on eBay! There's also an old Aurora R5 which I would love but it will be around $650 by the time it gets to me which is way too much. I would have to try to sell off some of the parts to make it worth it.

What to do, what to do???

Or an M11x R1 for about $500.........

The M11x sounds pretty cool. But you already have one.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I have a Samsung 128gb w/ the silver style casing that I don't use anymore it's been only used for 4months since I got it. I have a 256Gb Samsung now. So yeah if your interested or anyone else is interested on purchasing it let me know. It is considerably small for her though lol

Is that an SSD or thumb drive?