test

[Wanted] Alienware Aurora Case

dukewes

Hi. I am interested in building a computer in an Alienware Aurora case. I have seen some on eBay but they are old and have many blemishes. Ideally I would like an r1 ALX case with the fins. Anyone know where I could get one?

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Welcome to Alienware Owners. I was looking for one last year to do the same. Every now and then you will find a super clean one on eBay.

yikes81

Welcome. Empty cases like this can be like hens teeth. Just keep your eyes peeled on the internet.

Tapatalk'n

MattyB

Welcome! Don't be afraid to get one with marks. They are not that hard to respray yourself in whatever color you want. If you use matte black it will look exactly the same as the new ones. I've done resprays in matte black, matte white and red. Go for it! :D

ejohnson

You can also get a beat up case for pretty cheap then just buy new panels for it and respray the rest like everyone else has said.

I have been debating for awhile now if a aurora is something I want to get into... Wish I could find a nice clean Area 51 alx.

dukewes

There is this guy on eBay I found who sells them, but he doesn't seem to have any ALX versions which is what I want.