[WANTED] Alienware dust cover for laptop (size AW17)

MattyB

Yeah they cheaped out with this gen. With the new chassis I would have thought that the felt sleeve was a must. Easy to scratch if carrying them in laptop bags.
I bought a bunch of 15 inch sleeves hoping that some Aussies may want them for their 14's.

shankc

What you don't get the sleeve free with your laptop no more it was bad enough when I didn't get cap. Their getting so f ing tight. I did have 2 but I think it will be cheaper to buy off eBay than posting from UK. I will have a look for it but I don't know if my first one got lost in house move but I will have a look for you forjat

forJAT

@ MattyB
That is a good idea the 15's should fit the 14" nice :)

@ shankc
Thanks I ordered one of those, I may look you up I am concerned with the "shows wear" portion of the ebay ad. If you find it hit me up and we might be able to work something out if the one I have coming is in bad shape.

MattyB

I only really wanted one for my own 14 but for the price of getting 1 shipped down here I thought I may as well get a few and try to make a couple of bucks. Still trying to get the ball rolling though.

shankc

@ MattyB
That is a good idea the 15's should fit the 14" nice :)

@ shankc
Thanks I ordered one of those, I may look you up I am concerned with the "shows wear" portion of the ebay ad. If you find it hit me up and we might be able to work something out if the one I have coming is in bad shape.

I will have look forJat or for it lol let me no what the 1 you orderd is like if its not as good as you want I will start hunting m8 :)

forJAT

Heyas Shank thanks for the offer it appears that the one I got is a good one. While it does not look like it will fit I was able to slid it 1/2 on and it seems to be good condition :)

shankc

Is the new alienware m17 a bit bigger just can't understand why its tight but I'm pleased your happy with it. Although when I come to think of it my cover is a bit tight and only gets used if I'm traveling

MattyB

It's marginally thicker I believe. Shouldn't make too much difference though. My old M17x sleeve had plenty of space.

forJAT

I will snap a picture with it in the sleeve tonight.. I am also going to order the Vindicator Messenger Bag today as well. My targus case was sprayed by a cat (LONG STORY) so I need to get a new bag anyway I was debating between the Backpack and the Messenger bag .... any advice .. I will prob go with the messenger bag it give more a professional "air" about it. While the backpack, which I will prob get later on looks like a movie prop. Or is that just me LOL.