[WANTED] Alienware dust cover for laptop (size AW17)

forJAT

Aug 7, 2013
Austin, TX

shankc

Dec 26, 2012
UnitedKingdom
What you don't get the sleeve free with your laptop no more it was bad enough when I didn't get cap. Their getting so f ing tight. I did have 2 but I think it will be cheaper to buy off eBay than posting from UK. I will have a look for it but I don't know if my first one got lost in house move but I will have a look for you forjat

forJAT

Aug 7, 2013
Austin, TX
@ MattyB
That is a good idea the 15's should fit the 14" nice :)

@ shankc
Thanks I ordered one of those, I may look you up I am concerned with the "shows wear" portion of the ebay ad. If you find it hit me up and we might be able to work something out if the one I have coming is in bad shape.

shankc

Dec 26, 2012
UnitedKingdom
@ MattyB
That is a good idea the 15's should fit the 14" nice :)

@ shankc
Thanks I ordered one of those, I may look you up I am concerned with the "shows wear" portion of the ebay ad. If you find it hit me up and we might be able to work something out if the one I have coming is in bad shape.

I will have look forJat or for it lol let me no what the 1 you orderd is like if its not as good as you want I will start hunting m8 :)

forJAT

Aug 7, 2013
Austin, TX
I will snap a picture with it in the sleeve tonight.. I am also going to order the Vindicator Messenger Bag today as well. My targus case was sprayed by a cat (LONG STORY) so I need to get a new bag anyway I was debating between the Backpack and the Messenger bag .... any advice .. I will prob go with the messenger bag it give more a professional "air" about it. While the backpack, which I will prob get later on looks like a movie prop. Or is that just me LOL.