Wanted alienware star wars case

gamesaddict2010

hello am new to this forum so unsure how this works i am looking franticly for a light or darkside case for a custom build thanks in advance for any replies

gamesaddict2010

OR MAYBE SOME HI RES IMAGES OF PANNELS SO I CAN GET SOME VINYLS MADE UP AND CONVERT A STANDERED CASE AGAIN ANY HELP APRECIATED

Silber Shabaa

I realize that this is an old thread but I have just acquired a Light Side case in working condition. I have to clean it up and fully test it to see what the full functionally is. It is missing the small cover over the unlock handle but I expect to get that from where I got it. When done I may be selling it to anyone who is interested in it. Email me if you’re interested. Thanks

Silber Shabaa

Well ... got the case, original respawn software (2 discs and manual), the original fully functioning hardware all cleaned up and tested. Works great! Somewhere along the line someone flashed a standard ASUS bios to it and took out the Alienware boot logo but I'll get that resolved. If anyone is interested this Lightside case is for sale first here before I put it up on EBay. I have no attachment to this one. I still have my DHS-301 case that is irreplaceable! That one is a keeper to me! If interested in the Star Wars case send a email to zanthros@pm.me

Last edited: