test

wanted Old beige Alienware PC

JW5763

I am looking for an older Alienware from the late 90's to replace the one I lost in a house fire a few years back. Only way to play old games because they look like crap on newer computers and i miss my old beige gaming rig. They basically look like beige / white towers with a green alien logo. They used the older pentium processor III running windows 98 but mine had been upgraded to 2000. Old ads show them marketed as Alienware Area-51, Hive or Hive-Mind and Grey. I don't really care about condition or if it works Just that its a older Alienware. I am going to fix it up like the one I had lost, even with a 5.25 inch floppy disk drive that was even outdated back then.

JW5763

I know they are hard to find, many people had "junk" them because they think they were just "cheap clones" but there real Alienware computers made from late 1996 - 1999. I think they even came with the Pentium II processor too.

I can pay with PayPal but I know some people on these boards prefer to trade and I do have some computers that are more valuable then the Alienware that i'm willing to part with as a even trade. I don't really care about condition, just that its beige / white with the Green Alienware logo.

findotlee.jpg

shenmatt92

thats going to be really hard to find. thats not just an alienware from the 90s, thats their first machine ever. where did you find the one you had? wish they were more common but they were just so un-affordable and gaming wasnt as popular back then barely any circulated.

JW5763

I got mine used on ebay a long time ago, the seller was not the original owner and thought it was a home built computer. I still look on ebay but think if I ever find one there it will be listed as a generic gaming tower so I will have to visually look at each one listed.

That was how I found one of the old unpainted black case with the silver / black sticker logo listed. I did not buy it but I remember it was listed on ebay for more then a month before it was sold.