test

What Console Games are you playing? And why?

VagrantXeth

I know that most of us play games on our beautiful Alienware machines, but some folks like myself still keep consoles around for hard to find PC games or console exclusives. So out of curiosity, I was wondering if there are any other console gamers on here and if so what games are you playing?

I have so many games that I have purchased for my consoles that I have not even touched in a while that I decided to either revisit some, complete others that I left partially complete or begin playing others that I have not even opened up yet.

I am currently playing God of War Origins and as soon as I am done with that, I am going to hit up God of War collection, then God of War 3 (which is still in the shrink wrap, brand new). Still on the fence about the new one, will have to wait and see.

MattyB

I sometimes drag out and blow out the dust of the old N64 for a Mario Kart session with some mates but that's about it.

VagrantXeth

Red Dead Redemtion was a great game. I played it on the PS3 and loved the the song at the end. I think it's called "Dead Man's Gun" by Ashtar Command.

OG1-KENOBI

I finished AC brotherhood finally and bought Ac revalations and AcIII to try and finish the story. Then i see a dam pirates AC game coming out soon and Im like WTF?

BlackJair

Yeah... Assassin's Creed series has a Game per year, it's nice to gamers but bad for Mr. Wallet.

I just bought Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon(For 3DS), better be good!

OG1-KENOBI

I sometimes drag out and blow out the dust of the old N64 for a Mario Kart session with some mates but that's about it.

My son needed a Birthday present upon the launch of the 3ds so it was great excuse to get Mario kart and a 3Ds back as I sold my N64 and games for a Ps1 on its launch.

I don't have a console, I'm planning to get a PS3 and play it on my laptop screen (since I don't have a great these days tv either lol)
with eminent launch of PS4, PS3 prices should come down hopefully, I want to play Beyond Two Souls and MGSV (who knows whether that will be released on PC or not)

Soup4you2

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

Why? because sometimes i need to let my frustrations out against the woman, and what better method than to beat the crap out of each other in a game.