What do most people do for day jobs?

To get to know my new friends a little better, I was just wondering what you all do for your day jobs? be it professional, student, temporarily looking for work or anything else that I may have missed.

I work in I.T. Security. Pretty boring, but it pays bills. Perk of my job is that I can work from home whenever I want.
I think I worked from home everyday last year except for 12 days where I was in the office once a month.

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
I work for an earthmoving company. We build water storage ponds, roads and pretty much anything else made out of dirt. We do work for the oil and gas industry in Queensland and South Australia. I used to be a machine operator but these days I'm stuck in the office. That gives me more time to play with my Alienware.

doing something called PUC (will be in 12th from June :D) and more specifically in Science (PS:Not Nerd xD) and taken Computers as Combination (The PCMC Thingy)... i hope you understood, since you're in Mumbai i believe you didn't :p

kid check my post above, I have been through all that :p
and I assume your from bangalore as you mentioned puc.. always think you are the wise guys eh? ;)
and if you really are form bangalore, (or anywhere else for that matter) much better off from beings here..

kid check my post above, I have been through all that :p
and I assume your from bangalore as you mentioned puc.. always think you are the wise guys eh? ;)
and if you really are form bangalore, (or anywhere else for that matter) much better off from beings here..

wtf? you thought i didn't check your profile ? before posting this i know your'e doing ua Engg in CS no biggy pretty soon i'll be there too(maybe not CS) so please...and i said you won't understand because you people dont have PUC and all that dumb stuff and as for the wise guy i never think that coz wtf am i?, just a guy going to college and you all are like Pro's (just saying) and stop calling me KID :)