What do you drive thread!?!

EMT911inWI

Always interested in seeing what everyone drives. Currently I have 3 vehicles in my garage.

2008 - Volkswagen GLI - Black - Autobahn Package

2011- Volkswagen GTI - Black - Autobahn Package - Tuned with the ECS Tune (Currently running at 240HP Stage 2 Kit)

2009 - Yamaha FZ6R - Canary Yellow - Integrated Taillight Converion, New Windshield (smoke), fender eliminator. More stuff in the works!

I'll try to get some pictures up of the GLI and the Bike but until then here is a shot of my GTI just after I finished installing all of my POV lights for the Fire Dept. I went overboard only because I have to cross 3 major intersections on the way to the Fire Dept and seem to ALWAYS have trouble clearing traffic.

[video=youtube;CGF3RpMEvdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGF3RpMEvdA[/video]

Enjoy!

wilbymilstone

I currently drive a 1993 Mazda MPV Van. It currently has 218000 miles and is just getting started.

Jenova

2004 mustang gt and for some reason tapatalk won't let me post pictures of it so I will when I get home.

sway

2011 Mazdaspeed 3, fully bolted, e85 tuned, 24psi. Should be around 330 whp 390 wtq. Going on dyno soon to find out for sure, big turbo next (gtx 3071\76). My cars on the left, the other is my friend from another forum. I have three loves, the car, computers, and the gf...in that order bc she's irritating right now.

~ Sent from my GNexus on Aokp ~

Last edited:

sway

I had a 04 r6 with a bunch done to it, but I sold it to fund my car.

EMT911inWI

Love it Sway! I had a MazdaSpeed 6 and absolutely loved it! Unfortunately it started to develop a ton of problems right around 14k miles so I had to dump it off. Switched back to VW after that and I am having a blast with these cars. Thinking heavily about going stage 3 on the GTI this summer if funds support it. It's going to take a lot because majority of the work has to go into the transmission so that it can handle the new turbo. It's fun driving a go kart that hauls ass though ;)

sway

Thank you, I got this before I knew about the ms6 otherwise I would've looked for one. It's fun for sure, especially when evos and soobies are surprised when I leave there ass.

sway

Love the sanoma, I was always into custom trucks until my ms3. This was what I traded to get my car...didn't quite make it to air ride though.

Jenova

Just a couple pics of it. Don't have any recent videos of it but it has mac ceramic coated longtubes, offroad prochamber mid pipe, 40s flowmasters, jlt ram air intake, staggered stance 17's 255 up front and 315 in the rear, custom tune and awaiting install of my 4.10 gears and t-lok rebuild kit also a custom stereo system thanks to my gf :)

Not a die hard muscle head like most though, I enjoy a lot of different cars like some Audi, would like to own an Evo 8 one day, Infiniti g35 is an attractive car. I do love mustangs though and would like to have a 69 boss or Mach.

EMT911inWI

alright my 95 gmc sonoma my tmaxx r/c and my 2001 nissan frontier

]

LOVE THE T-MAXX!!! I'll have to dig mine out sometime soon and see if I can get it running again. (Oh boy, I know this is going to cost me some money!) LOL!