test

What Do You Know About The Member Above You?

WaLkAwaY

So what do you know about the forum member above you?

Or if you really do not then,

What do you know the forum member above you for?

AeonSoul

Actually, there was WalkAway above you D:

I know Matty has tons of AWs!

JennyM

I had no idea what the thread meant, til Aeon posted, lol!

I know Aeon knows looooads about computers, he's from Italy, he's very active on the posts, helps out lots...

ok had to check profile for the rest, lol! Works in IT, has a hairy chest, designer stubble, is 25 years old and that's all I could glean :p

I actually thought Aeon was a middleaged guy when I first joined the site, because the word aeon for me meant life or passage of time (aeons of time) so I was surprised when I looked on his profile and saw a young person, lol! :rolleyes: I tend to be a bit of a literal thinker.

WalkAway always starts these interesting posts... :)

DDuB420

JennyM is from Ireland.
She has a M14x thats acting up on her.
She recently purchased a X51 and she is an awesome mom to her kids :cool:

AeonSoul

I had no idea what the thread meant, til Aeon posted, lol!

I know Aeon knows looooads about computers, he's from Italy, he's very active on the posts, helps out lots...

ok had to check profile for the rest, lol! Works in IT, has a hairy chest, designer stubble, is 25 years old and that's all I could glean :p

I actually thought Aeon was a middleaged guy when I first joined the site, because the word aeon for me meant life or passage of time (aeons of time) so I was surprised when I looked on his profile and saw a young person, lol! :rolleyes: I tend to be a bit of a literal thinker.

WalkAway always starts these interesting posts... :)

Middle aged man, well thanks lady ._.
And my chest is not THAT hairy! And chest hair is cool!

(ofc I'm not offended or anything)

JennyM

Middle aged man, well thanks lady ._.
And my chest is not THAT hairy! And chest hair is cool!

(ofc I'm not offended or anything)

Loooooove chest hair!!! lol! And middle-aged, well, I only had the name to go on, t'was a fleeting sense... sorry! lol! Its a very cool name though.... yes...

is that better? lol

esmith0294

i dont know shit about anyone here XD BUT i do know that jenny has kids ... and tends to call people MIDDLE AGED PFFT

LMAO Jenny xD
and apart from the stated fact from florida, electronic ie e-smith seems new here so nothing about.. wait are you a him or her? lol

MattyB

DDub, Jenny has a dodgy M15x not 14x.
Thanks Aeon I had no idea what the thread meant either. I was pretty drunk when I wrote my first post. The member above me now is from India and is studying something. He likes batman and the witcher from memory. That's about all I know....

yikes81

Ok. In that case I know MattyB lives in Adelaide Australia. I'm trying to convince my manager to send me there for a week to work, then I can catch up with him for a couple of beers and an alienware geek out session.

Tapatalk'n on the Galaxy S4

MattyB

Sounds like a plan. Just make sure it's when I'm home on break

DDub, Jenny has a dodgy M15x not 14x.
Thanks Aeon I had no idea what the thread meant either. I was pretty drunk when I wrote my first post. The member above me now is from India and is studying something. He likes batman and the witcher from memory. That's about all I know....

Yep I'm doing computer science among other things. And that's right. All I need to know about you is you live in Australia and have an awesome life. :D

MattyB

Don't get me wrong, it's hard working away from home half the year. I miss out on a lot but having 2 weeks holiday every month has it's plus side :D That will change once I have kids in the next few years. It will get a lot tougher.