What is the original paint colour for “Conspiracy Blue”

Voicingspy

Hello,
I hope someone can help me with this. I have a conspiracy blue model Alienware Area 51 from 2006. It has some major scratches and scuff marks on the side panel. I was just wondering if anyone knew the actual name of the paint colour Alienware used at the time, so I could possibly get some to paint over these scratches. I have searched everywhere online and can’t seem to find anything about this.

Andrew_J994

Been asking the same question! Never had a conspiracy blue so I could never do this. But, Take a piece of your case like a side panel or front panel to a paint shop or body shop, like a sherwan williams and they can scan the color and give you the original color code and mix some for you. But definetely let me know! Closest Ive seen is 2005 Jetta GLI Lagoon Blue but not exact. Thanks, -Andrew

Voicingspy

Been asking the same question! Never had a conspiracy blue so I could never do this. But, Take a piece of your case like a side panel or front panel to a paint shop or body shop, like a sherwan williams and they can scan the color and give you the original color code and mix some for you. But definetely let me know! Closest Ive seen is 2005 Jetta GLI Lagoon Blue but not exact. Thanks, -Andrew
Wow. I just saw your post. That’s crazy that we have the same question. I don’t have any Sherwan Williams stores around me (never heard of them either). Either way I’ll figure something out and let u know.

Andrew_J994

Thats crazy how theres no Sherwan Williams near you, Theres a ton of them here locally in MD. But yeah, Any Automotive Body shop should also be able to scan the color and give you a color. Someone had a request for cyborg green on here a long time ago, and the shop found an EXACT match off a 2013-2015 Camaro for Apple Green View Here. Coincidently, My first Alien, my Predator 1 is Cyborg Green. Excuse the filter, the Case looks more saturated than it actually is. Thanks, -Andrew

IMG_3522 (Large).JPG

Voicingspy

Well, I’m located in Canada, so I assume that we don’t have any of those stores up here. I’ll take a look for some other automotive shops and I’ll let u know