test

What kind of accesories do you have?

ejohnson

I have been looking at all my set ups, buying new things, trying to find stuff that I like and helps me game.

So what do you guys have that you love, and what do you have that you dont love so much.

Personally.
For my x51 I have the tactx mouse/keyboard/headphones that I love. I picked up a roccat apuri mouse bungee on impulse. I love the thing! Keeps my wires up out of the way and has a 4 port hub on it.
I got a logitech g13 thinking that a gamepad would be great. Nope, I dont like it, I play bf2 mostly, and its just not natural feeling for that game. Im sure if I played more I would get used to it.

For my m14x I have a razer orochi and a pair of razer ferox speakers. The mouse is great, love having wireless. The speakers are kinda meh. They are louder and clearer than the m14x speakers, but lack the same bass the m14x speakers have. But, they are nice to have around.

My m11x I dont game on, so I just have a standard mini wireless logitech mouse. But I installed the usb receiver inside the laptop on the pcie slot (wwan slot) Then I plugged all the port holes with silicone covers.

So pretty much I like most of my things, some I could do with out - the razer things, some I wish I didnt buy - g13.

What do you guys have?

Commy1

Razer Naga for MMOs
Razer Nostromo
Cyborg RAT 7 for FPS
Cyborg FREQ 5 Headset
Cyborg V3 Mat

I recently divorced my M14x u_u in favor of a desktop build. She runs like a dream, I highly doubt I'll ever go back to a laptop, unless it's an M17/18X... I like that you can upgrade those ones.

sway

I don't like my Logitech speakers I have (cheap pos), im not in love with my desk or my chair. I love my mouse, Razer mamba 2012 along with the goliathus (speed) mouse pad, and of course my monitor.

I'm fixing to order the klipsch pro media 2.1 speakers so I'll be way happier with my sound. I picked out a sweet office chair that's not cheap, it has memory foam with cushion on the arms which I want badly. I can't pick out a desk yet bc I don't know if I'm gonna get 2 more overlord monitors yet, I just want a bigger, more plain desk. Tax returns needs to hurry, gotta get a bigger turbo for the car to which is my other love.

tappin from the Note II

MattyB

Tactx Keyboard
R.A.T 9 wireless mouse
R.A.T 3 mouse
Corsair Vengeance 1500 Headset
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel kit

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
2 x Tactx Keyboards
Logitech Performance MX wireless mouse.
Logitech DiNovo Mini Keyboard/trackpad
Logitech G930 wireless headset

AeonSoul

Loigitech G500 and Logitech G110 for my desktop, and I'm seriously thinking of switching that mouse to my laptop, it's super awesome.
Logitech Performance MX and Alienware TactX for the laptop.
Razer Carcharias headset, awesome aswell. It's been my first gaming headset and so far I have to say I'm really impressed with it. the only downside I can think of is that if you tap on the headphones you can hear the tapping through the microphone, so it gets transmitted to other people listening. But nothing that some sensitivity adjustment can't prevent.
Razer Kabuto for the laptop, a little mouse pad I don't really use that serves to give some space between the monitor and the keyboard when the laptop is closed.

yikes81

Alienware M17x:
CM U3 cooling pad
Logitech K340 wireless keyboard
Razer Mamba wireless mouse
Topping D2 DAC amp
Belkin 7 port hub (won right here on AWO, courtesy of Tommy)
Wanting to upgrade Sennheiser PX200-II to either Sennheiser HD598 / AKG Q701.

ripperbone

so far all i got for my M17x is

turtle beach X12 headset
Microsoft wireless Xbox 360 controller with pc receiver
Logitech m325 mouse
Targus HD3 Gaming chill mat

next will be a better mouse, not sure on which one i want yet

yikes81

Alienware M17x:
CM U3 cooling pad
Logitech K340 wireless keyboard
Razer Mamba wireless mouse
Topping D2 DAC amp
Belkin 7 port hub (won right here on AWO, courtesy of Tommy)
Wanting to upgrade Sennheiser PX200-II to either Sennheiser HD598 / AKG Q701.

edit : Just added a pair of Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 speakers to my setup.

ninja edit : I ended up with the Sennheiser HD598 as a birthday present.

SpyderBite

Harmon/Kardon Bluetooth Headphones
Razer Naga Epic Mouse
Razer Nostromo Gamepad
Cool Master U2 Cooling Pad

LevCarty

tactx mouse
g510 keyboard and g500 mouse logitech
Fatal1ty Headset

not much at the moment :$

Sora3

steelseries sensei raw
steelseries QcK mouse pad
logitech h250 headset
Alienware TactX keyboard

Last edited:

Sleepy

I use a m18x and for it I have :

Razor tipan .. The most awesome mouse IMO lol ( I did have the intellipoint 3.0 )
Steel series lager mat , ....I love having a massive area
Home made lap tray ;-) .... Just awesome ,, pic available on request lol
Current headset gamecom 780 , it is ok ... But I want something better ? And finding COMPATABLE headsets for m18x is not straight forward ... So I'm thinking about the 363d Sennheise , it seems very good , so do the astro a40 BUT I have read they have a risk of breaking your mother board and you need to buy extra cables to get the 7.1