What makes Alienware so great?

DeathscytheHC

I agree that the design and performance of Alienware's products are outstanding. But I wouldn't compare the products with Apple's products. I think Apple's products are incomparable. It is just me though.
I agree completely. The thought and design apple puts into their machines is second to none. Love my ALX, but my G5 is incredibly designed and clean.

Apples and PC's are completely different animals though. A gaming PC is like an old muscle car that is fun to mod and get extra performance. They are a better indication of a persons uniqueness. An Apple is more of a refined luxury ride that makes it's own statements. Fun isn't usually one of them though.

BlackJair

I bought the laptop for 3 things...

1.- The Name
2.- The Style
3.- Best gaming laptop/gaming look.

Maelstrom

I bought the laptop for 3 things...

1.- The Name
2.- The Style
3.- Best gaming laptop/gaming look.
Like Jair said it has nothing to do with performance. You could build your own PC with similar or better performance parts for less than an AW but you don't get the epicness that comes with buying one.

DecepticonZ9

i have had many laptops in my days
from macs to vaios to toshiba
and honestly
alienware is by far the best. you cant explain what happens to you once you have one. the feel the sensation. LOL
its a beautiful but yet a powerful machine.

BlackJair

My laptop was made in Sep 2009, and still is better than any friends laptop that are made up to 2011. I just dont regret nothing!

yikes81

You know what makes Alienware so great? Me. I have one, and that makes it great! LoL.

BlackJair

Anyhow, having an AW makes you feel better, i mean... There are a lot of better laptops in my class, but if mine doesn't run a game, app or something everyone says: "Oh... So you have an AW and doesn't run it? 15lb's of shame". its Joking, of course but everyone expects the best from this laptops.

jorlanm

Alienware is cool cause its easy to upgrade...The laptop has good build quality but at the same time can be easy to take apart to upgrade...Not like other gamming laptops where you are almost like doing surgery to upgrade them (if its even upgradable at all)...

Sure they'll say SAGER, EUROCOM AND CLEVO have easy upgradable laptops as well...But they are huge and generic looking compared to Alienware

SpyderBite

I have purchased and built many gaming rigs over the years and now that I'm old and lazy, I prefer a notebook footprint.

The Alienware I got, m14x r2 has been flawless in every aspect for me. I did a lot of pricing out for potential alternatives and nothing has even come close to the price AND performance I got with my AW. :)