What model

greyrabbit

May 31, 2014
wales
Hello I am new here and like much of what I see and read,
can anyone tell me what models I may have they are the round edge classic alienware shape one is liquid cooled and has PC-E66216A on back the other has PC-E216880A both work fine but one has no side panels has anyone ever tried to make them?
with thanks

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
which one of these four does it look like obviously its not the one on the far left. the other 3 are legacy cases. if your missing side panels you can get them off ebay. you just have to search for them. worst case is your gonna have to buy another case thats broken and salvage what you need. i had to do that with the green case

greyrabbit

May 31, 2014
wales
Thanks for getting back so quickly, they are the same as the second from the left, the one with side panels has chrome instead of the silver and passive lighting and evga mobo. the other has foxcon mobo water cooling and active lighting. I have third that is the same model active lighting and I think an asus board, perhaps earlier as it has the Alienware leather look folder. Thanks for the photo I had know idea that the model here in green was so much larger than the others. I have been offered a modern case as in the first left and was wondering if the one I have without side panels could be striped out and re assembled in the new case ,would it fit?
thanks for the help

holeyguy66

Feb 26, 2012
louisiana
the case you have is known as the predator 2 case. the green one is predator 1 and the silver is a dragon case. all 3 of them take a full atx mobo. you can gut them and put the components in another case. assuming the other case is an off the shelf case. the only thing you wont be able to transfer is the lighting.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Nice set there holeyguy66..looks great.
wulf do you recognize the r3 by chance. thats before i had it painted

the case you have is known as the predator 2 case. the green one is predator 1 and the silver is a dragon case. all 3 of them take a full atx mobo. you can gut them and put the components in another case. assuming the other case is an off the shelf case. the only thing you wont be able to transfer is the lighting.

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

wulf do you recognize the r3 by chance. thats before i had it painted

Wow that's a big difference there..