test

What movie did you just see?

Maelstrom

When ever you watch a movie post it here!

I just watched Cowboys and Aliens on DirectTV Cinemax. James Bond, number 13 from House, and Indiana Jones; what more could you ask for.

Maelstrom

I just finished watching The Hunger Games a few minutes ago. It was a really great movie and now I'm compelled to read the books.

MattyB

Haven't seen a movie for a while but I'm heading to a shooting range today to shoot some hand guns :D

VagrantXeth

I watched Here Comes the Boom yesterday afternoon, I was expecting it to be funnier but like will all movies being released nowadays, all of the funny bits are in the previews. Needless to say I walked away feeling a little dissapointed.

wilbymilstone

I have been watching AMC, they have been showing Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and various other horror movies all month long. Last night I watched The Walking Dead. This season is amazing.

yikes81

Just watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. Not bad actually.

Sent via Tapatalk

DDuB420

I watched Here Comes the Boom yesterday afternoon, I was expecting it to be funnier but like will all movies being released nowadays, all of the funny bits are in the previews. Needless to say I walked away feeling a little dissapointed.

Felt the same way about the movie "sinister" what a waste of time.

Just watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. Not bad actually.

Sent via Tapatalk

Agreed

sway

Just watched inception for the 100th time, i love that movie. Anyone see Dredd? I thought that was pretty sweet.