test

What should I do?

jacobberke

Ok so right now I'm saving up for a new Alienware Laptop or might get one for Christmas. But the one i'm looking at which is the Alienware m14x R2 has been out for a while and i feel like theres gonna be another one coming out soon. I'm not desperate to get it, I just don't want to get the laptop and then it's outdated in like couple months later with better specs. So any idea when there'll be a R3? Any replies will help thanks.

Last edited:
This cycle is never doing to end. R3 is not yet announced it may take a year as the R2 will complete about half a year now (it launched around in May)
I say go for it, now or in christmas. The M14xR2 is great and will be no problem for you for a couple of years

MattyB

Agreed. If you keep waiting for the next big thing, you will be forever waiting and you'll never get anything. The R2 will easily be a great machine for a long time yet.

Saying that, I would save a little more and go for the M17x R4 if I were you :D

yikes81

It comes out whenever! I bought my M17xR3 and then they released the R4. They never tell you the planned release date. But either way, I regret nothing, except that I should have gotten the laptop a lot earlier.

AeonSoul

The switch the R version once the new chipsets come out. Considering that the new Intel and NVIDIA chpiset came out not so long ago, you can safely buy one and not worry about it getting outdated.