test

What System Monitoring Applications do you use?

DDuB420

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
983

Just as the title states, what monitoring apps are you guys using?

Currently Im back and forth between HwInfo64 and CPUZ

HWinfo64: http://www.hwinfo.com/download64.html
CPUZ: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
 
Last edited:

Maelstrom

Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
698
A CPU meter gadget, which updates at least ten times a second D=

A GPU meter which only works for about 40% of the time. the other 60% of the time it's telling me that I have no GPU. But when it works it glorious!

MSI for when the GPU meter isn't working.
 

Maelstrom

Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
698

jacobberke

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
205
I use Core Temps, but I'm not sure how accurate it really is. I need to download another one.
 
Top