test

What tech gizmos did you get for the holidays?

Maelstrom

The only one of note that I got was a 2nd Gen Kindle Fire 7".

However, I also got some Amazon Gift Cards so I'm sending it back for a Kindle Fire HD 8.9".

And I'll probably be rooting it when I get it =).

MattyB

I think that's just a little too much info........ :eek:

I got nothing terribly exciting. My friends and family know not to buy me tech gear because I usually buy the things I need/want myself.

EDIT: My GF did get me this pizza cutter as a bit of a joke gift though. :Ddea2_enterprise_pizza_cutter_alt.jpg

DDuB420

Mini Helicopter that records video and takes pictures. It has a 2GB micro SD card in it.

AeonSoul

Nothing tech-y, but I got some cash so I'm consideing investing into a new SSD (Samsung 840 Pro) to replace the Crucial m4 in my laptop and put that into my desktop. But it's just an embryonal idea now.

MattyB

Mmmmmm.........SSD's. :D I'm thinking of getting a couple of 840's too for my ALX.

yikes81

I got no tech this Xmas. Just a new leather belt that has interchangable buckles.
Very stingy xmas for me this year.

DDuB420

Took a shot of the Cameracopter

Maelstrom

I ordered the HD yesterday and they said it would be here my Monday. Got here this morning. I love Amazon shipping =D

Edit: That's a nice helicopter! I love those things but I always manage to break or lose them.

Maelstrom

Finally got it rooted and Google Play Store installed.

Both of those processes took many hours and a lot of head banging. :p

But it was well worth it!

yikes81

None, im to old for presents.

I believe that jacobberke also received nothing.

am I the only one around here who did not get anything for the holidays? :(
well I did buy my own name domain starting a second blog on 1st jan though :D
adityaviyer.com

I also bought my own domain name ... and attempting to build my own linux webserver. I have a thing about having my data out on the internet.

Edit: Your site is cool. I like the snow effect.

Last edited:

VagrantXeth

I got two games for my consoles, Halo 4 for my 360 and Assasins Creed III for the PS3 (I own all the other entries in the series on the 360 but requested this one on the PS3 since I have Liberation on the Vita and wanted to try out the extras that having both versions unlocks)